More Case Studies
- Medlock FRB Limited are a leisure sector main contractor focussing on fitout, refurbishment and manufactured joinery.
- Norse Commercial Services is a £180 milion turnover group of companies, employing over 9,000 people across England and Wales.
- BPCA has been a CHAS client since 2009. BPCA was looking to offer its members a benefit of membership which gave them access to an excellent H&S assessment scheme and, they thought, CHAS would be a perfect choice.
- The University of Warwick is globally connected, forward-looking and entrepreneurial; creating an inspiring place to study and undertake research.
- Keepmoat have been registered with CHAS since 2001. Keepmoat is one of the national market leaders in UK housing industry.
- Barhale is one of the largest privately owned infrastructure specialists working UK-wide across the water, transport and energy waste sectors.
To Find Out More about CHAS Client Services,
Request a FREE Callback from Our Friendly Advisors.
Read the latest news and insights about UK compliance, client risk mitigation and mandated health and safety accreditation for contractors in our blog.