Providers of SSIP member schemes have agreed to work together under the “Deem to Satisfy” application so that contractors with membership to one member scheme do not have to spend time and energy undergoing multiple assessments for the same accreditation.
Under the terms of the Deem to Satisfy scheme, contractors registered as compliant with CHAS can use their accreditation to gain membership with other SSIP member schemes without having to undergo duplicate assessments.
Equally, the Deem to Satisfy application allows contractors registered as compliant with another SSIP member to also obtain registration with CHAS without having to undertake a CHAS assessment.
The service levels of existing members of SSIP, and for new members as they join the scheme, are detailed on the SSIP website.
Already accredited with an SSIP member and want to join CHAS? Click the button below to join today!
Want to Learn More about the Deem to Satisfy Scheme?
Request a FREE Callback from Our Friendly Advisors.
CHAS Membership Benefits for Contractors
• Gain pre-qualification for projects with 1,000+ of CHAS clients
• Comply with mandated risk mitigation requirements to reassure prospective clients
• Secure exclusive CHAS membership benefits that could save your company hundreds of pounds a year, including tailored business insurance, fuel discounts, e-learning training and Business Shield support
• Gain certification under the CHAS Common Assessment Standard scheme
• Study a wide range of compliance certification modules, including Health and Safety, Environmental, Equality and Diversity, Financial and Business Standing and more
Read the latest news about UK compliance, client risk mitigation and mandated health and safety accreditation for contractors on our blog.