CHAS membership is a recurring subscription that gives you access to our suite of membership benefits for an annual fee. These benefits could save your company hundreds of pounds every year and add value to your business.
CHAS membership does not automatically give contractors CHAS accreditation, and you will need to complete the requirements of the relevant pre-qualification assessment to become accredited.
CHAS membership benefits include
- Business Shield support — Health and safety and environmental support line, step-by-step guides, templates, news and updates
- Discounted e-learning training modules
- Discounted eRAMS — Electronic risk assessment and method statement templates
- Fuelcard — Discounted fuel at petrol stations across the UK
- Insurance — Insurance solutions and expert advice from an award-winning broker that has supported over 100,000 businesses and individuals across the UK
Want to Learn More about CHAS Membership vs
Accreditation? Request a FREE Callback from Our
CHAS Membership Benefits for Contractors
• Gain pre-qualification for projects with 1,000+ of CHAS clients
• Comply with mandated risk mitigation requirements to reassure prospective clients
• Secure exclusive CHAS membership benefits that could save your company hundreds of pounds a year, including tailored business insurance, fuel discounts, e-learning training and Business Shield support
• Gain certification under the CHAS Common Assessment Standard scheme
• Study a wide range of compliance certification modules, including Health and Safety, Environmental, Equality and Diversity, Financial and Business Standing and more
Read the latest news about UK compliance, client risk mitigation and mandated health and safety accreditation for contractors on our blog.