Referral Programme Terms & Conditions
This Referral Programme (the “Programme”) is open to all invited members and is subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
If you refer a business to CHAS (2013) Limited (“CHAS”, “we”, “us”) and that person / business engages the services of CHAS (by becoming a “New Accredited CHAS Member”) you will receive a voucher as set out in these Conditions (“Reward”) starting at the value of a £50 Amazon voucher or selected gift per successful referral or as otherwise stated in these Conditions.
Deem to Satisfy customers via the SSIP scheme will not be eligible.
Please note that you will only be entitled to receive a Reward if the person or business you refer to us becomes a New Accredited Member of CHAS and is subject to the further Conditions set out below.
CHAS reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to determine whether you qualify for the Offer and such decision is final. CHAS reserves the right to withdraw this programme without notice.
The Reward will be provided to you within 21 days after payment has been received or such other reasonable time. The Reward will be provided to you in the form of an Amazon voucher or selected gift and posted to you, as a recorded delivery at such address as you nominate.
- There is no limit on the number of new customers (Referred Member) that a CHAS member (The Referrer) can refer.
- The Referred Member is only eligible if not currently registered with CHAS or if not undergoing the process of registering with the CHAS scheme.
- In making a referral, the Referrer will provide CHAS with the contact details of the Referred Member. CHAS will then contact the Referred Member regarding CHAS membership and will support them through the membership application process.
- You warrant that you have gained the consent of each person / business you refer to CHAS to become a New Accredited Member.
- The gift card or selected gift cannot be exchanged, transferred, redeemed, replaced, or refunded for cash and has no cash value.
- By accepting the terms of the Programme, you consent to receiving information from CHAS relating to new services, offers and product information by e-mail or phone.
- We reserve the right to withdraw and/or amend this programme at our discretion.
- The Programme is governed by English law and all participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.