The CHAS client portal is your gateway to exclusive member services, including our contractor engagement service, which makes it easy to search for pre-qualified contractors in your desired geographic location.
Simply sign in to your personalised dashboard area and you’ll find quick and easy links to search for contractor’s profiles, add projects for tender and manage your entire supply chain at the click of a button.
Logging into the CHAS Client Portal allows you to:
- Search your supply chain and the entire CHAS contractor database for information on a registered company’s accreditation, financial standing, health and safety policies and ethical business practices
- Create and manage lists of contractors (called “projects”) that enable you to manage your supply chain in a more effective way
- Take control of how many users within your organisation have access to the portal
- Display information to contractors about your organisation and contractor needs on your CHAS client profile page
How to Use the CHAS Client Portal
- Your Personal Login
Use your credentials to log in to the portal at https://portal.chas.co.uk and view your supply chain, client profile page and all CHAS contractors.
- The Powerful CHAS Search Engine
Search for contractors and organisations by company name, trade/company number or location, and add contractors to your supply chain or project.
- Project Management Tools
Create, amend or edit projects and manage contractors in projects — a contractor can also be added to more than one project. Use your dashboard for a quick overview of your supply chain network’s accreditation statuses.
- Contractor Qualification Overview
To view contractor information, hover over their name and choose “view profile”. You can browse through your chosen contractor’s insurance documentation and assessment information and select contractors to contact based on your approved standards.
To Find Out More about CHAS Client Services,
Request a FREE Callback from Our Friendly Advisors.
CHAS Membership Benefits for Clients
- Save money and time with our FREE service and find CHAS-approved contractors to deliver your projects
- Check the health and safety status of your supply chain
- Demonstrate responsibility and safeguard your reputation
- Set up alerts and monitor your supply chain’s certification status
- Discover the UK’s best and most trusted, fully accredited talent
- Dedicated account management team
Read the latest news and insights about UK compliance, client risk mitigation and mandated health and safety accreditation for contractors in our blog.