Become a CHAS Member and Pre-Qualify for Projects Listed by Over 1,000 Registered Clients. As a Member, You’ll Gain Access to Membership Benefits, Including Online Training and Much More.
CHAS, your risk management and supply chain partner, exists to help contractors ensure compliance, gain essential training and make considerable operational savings.
Contractors who register with us gain access to a wealth of exclusive benefits via the CHAS contractor portal, including the ability to pre-qualify for projects listed by CHAS-registered clients, access to our e-learning resources, discounted fuel schemes and business insurance.
Registered CHAS contractors can gain accreditation under the new CHAS Common Assessment Standard by selecting one of our updated accreditation packages. Each package includes enhanced assessments and verifications that reflect changing industry standards. Options range from the basic CHAS (Health and Safety) certificate to our CHAS Premier Common Assessment Standard package, which covers modules including Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and Diversity, and Anti-Bribery and Corruption.
Not sure which CHAS package is right for you? Become a member today and benefit from our gold-standard support.
• Gain pre-qualification for projects with 1,000+ of CHAS clients
• Comply with mandated risk mitigation requirements to reassure prospective clients
• Secure exclusive CHAS membership benefits that could save your company hundreds of pounds a year, including tailored business insurance, fuel discounts, e-learning training and Business Shield support
• Gain certification under the CHAS Common Assessment Standard scheme
• Study a wide range of compliance certification modules, including Health and Safety, Environmental, Equality and Diversity, Financial and Business Standing and more
Read the latest news and insights about UK compliance, client risk mitigation and mandated health and safety accreditation for contractors in our blog.