The electronic assessment exercise provides a thorough review of your safety policy and associated procedures, processes, arrangements and records without the need for any visits to your office or site.
The assessment is carried out by one of our qualified assessors, so you can be assured that any assessment is being carried out by an assessor with an appropriate knowledge base. Our assessors take a pragmatic approach and will take the size and scope of your business into consideration when undertaking the assessment.
When your application is successful, you will gain accreditation, which is visible to over 1,000 clients who access the client portal, and be entitled to use the CHAS logo on your letterhead and livery. You will also have access to your records as a CHAS member, allowing easy access to documents for updating your profile.
Accredited contractors can benefit from the newly introduced jobs board, where clients post job opportunities nationwide. Over a thousand organisations have registered with us so far and this number continues to grow, meaning a wealth of possible revenue streams for accredited contractors.
Want to Know More about Health and Safety Assessment?
Request a FREE Callback from Our Friendly Advisors.
CHAS Membership Benefits for Contractors
• Gain pre-qualification for projects with 1,000+ of CHAS clients
• Comply with mandated risk mitigation requirements to reassure prospective clients
• Secure exclusive CHAS membership benefits that could save your company hundreds of pounds a year, including tailored business insurance, fuel discounts, e-learning training and Business Shield support
• Gain certification under the CHAS Common Assessment Standard scheme
• Study a wide range of compliance certification modules, including Health and Safety, Environmental, Equality and Diversity, Financial and Business Standing and more
Read the latest news and insights about UK compliance, client risk mitigation and mandated health and safety accreditation for contractors in our blog.