Since 2010, CHAS has offered a national Social Care Services (SCS) accreditation programme that assists with the review, selection and management of continuing care, elderly care and community care service providers by providing standardised assessment criteria for all providers.
Applying the same principles to social care assessment that we have applied to health and safety certification over the past 20 years, CHAS aims to use the Social Care Services programme to improve the quality and consistency of service provision within social care.
We conduct specialist assessments of providers operating in the following areas of care:
- Residential and nursing elderly care
- Continuing domiciliary care
- Supported and independent living
- Learning and physical disabilities
- Mental health care
To request a CHAS SCS assessment for your social care organisation and benefit from exclusive member benefits, join CHAS today.
Want to Know More about CHAS Social Care Services Assessment?
Request a FREE Callback from Our Friendly Advisors.
CHAS Membership Benefits for Contractors
• Gain pre-qualification for projects with 1,000+ of CHAS clients
• Comply with mandated risk mitigation requirements to reassure prospective clients
• Secure exclusive CHAS membership benefits that could save your company hundreds of pounds a year, including tailored business insurance, fuel discounts, e-learning training and Business Shield support
• Gain certification under the CHAS Common Assessment Standard scheme
• Study a wide range of compliance certification modules, including Health and Safety, Environmental, Equality and Diversity, Financial and Business Standing and more
Read the latest news and insights about UK compliance, client risk mitigation and mandated health and safety accreditation for contractors in our blog.