Four Simple Steps to Join CHAS
Enter your company details and set your password.
Select the best package for your company.
Complete your application(s) and submit via our easy to use contractor portal.
One of our fully qualified, helpful assessors will undertake your assessment within 10 working days.
Congratulations, you now hold CHAS accreditation and will instantly receive your electronic certificate, a hard copy certificate along with our vehicle stickers will follow in the post!
FREE no-obligation quotation
Let us call you back and another any questions you may have.
Want to know more about how to join CHAS?
Request a callback from our experienced team today!
CHAS Membership Benefits for Contractors
• Gain pre-qualification for projects with 1,000+ of CHAS clients
• Comply with mandated risk mitigation requirements to reassure prospective clients
• Secure exclusive CHAS membership benefits that could save your company hundreds of pounds a year, including tailored business insurance, fuel discounts, e-learning training and Business Shield support
• Gain certification under the CHAS Common Assessment Standard scheme
• Study a wide range of compliance certification modules, including Health and Safety, Environmental, Equality and Diversity, Financial and Business Standing and more
Read the latest news and insights about UK compliance, client risk mitigation and mandated health and safety accreditation for contractors in our blog.